Thursday, November 22, 2007

New online ad program

Just signed on with this new online ads company, Blogsvertise.com and part of their requirements is that I post something about them. For a long time I've been using Adsense from Google and have been happy with them. I would love to get any feedback from other people who've signed on before with Blogsvertise. In the meantime, I'll try out this new program and see how it goes. Later, I'll give my own feedback as well.

We hardly make anything out of the Filipino Nursing Herald blog. What we value most are the friends we've made since we started this site. Born of our own frustrations with our own search for Web sites that catered specifically to Filipino nurses' needs, the Filipino Nursing Herald now has a modest number of regular visitors and a growing number of new visitors. We truly appreciate your visits and it is our hope, that in our own little way, we are able to help others in their own nursing career journeys.

We always value other people's feedback, so drop us a line anytime.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi geoff, I may not give comments in your posts all the time, but I truly admire your dedication and passion in both the fields you both love, journalism and nursing. More power to you and God bless!I always visit your blogspot everyday! have a nice day!

malmd

Geoff said...

malmd,
thank you for the support. I always welcome comments and if you have anything to share as well, I'd be honored to post it.
thanks again and God bless to all of us.

Anonymous said...

Hi geoff, am on the other side of the world again...am guilty that this is my first time to post a comment though i visit your blogspot often..tamad lang talaga ako! i want to let you know that i really feel your sincerity in trying to help people..esp those who want to have a career in nursing..am one of them...you are never selfish in imparting whatever knowledge you have...i know this early that you will be a success...coz this is nature's way of repaying your kindness...good karma! Keep me posted, k? Thank you and God bless...

diane tolentino

Sample NCLEX Training Videos

Loading...

Yahoo! News Search Results for nurses